T&C and Site Rules
Advanced bookings We advise that all pitches are booked in advance. A deposit of 40% is required to confirm a booking with the balance payable upon arrival.
Group bookings due to the increasingly busy nature of our site we take a maximum of 6 units in a group with a deposit of 40% per unit. As this is a family site we are unable to accept hen or stag groups or single sex groups of a similar nature.
Provisional bookings must be confirmed with a deposit within 10 days or your pitch will be re-let.
Awnings, gazebos & pup tents will only be accepted if pre booked.
All motorhomes & campervans can only be booked onto a hardstanding pitch.
Deposits are non refundable or transferable & refunds cannot be given to visitors that depart prior to the end of their stay.
Arrivals Pitches are available from 1pm on day of arrival. If you fail to arrive on your booking date and do not contact us, the booking will automatically be re-let.
Requests While every effort will be made to meet requirements for particular pitches, no guarantee can be given especially during high season or wet weather.
Bank Holidays Minimum of 3 nights stay on ANY pitch during Easter & Bank holidays.
Day Visitors We welcome day visitors to the site, but please inform reception in advance of arrival. Please note, all visitor’s cars must be left in the main carpark.
During Low & Mid Season some of the site facilities are subject to reduced opening times.
Riverside Camping accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
1) Departures Pitches must be vacated by 12 noon.
2) Music No loud music at any time please from accommodation or cars.
3) Noise By 10pm all children need to leave the playground &return to accommodation. Please switch off music & keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-8am. (After 10pm noise levels are regularly monitored by staff).
4) No Burning of wood or campfires due to risk of sparks. Barbeques are permitted to burn Charcoal or Duraflame logs only. Please ensure these are raised off the grass using slabs provided from reception. Firepits are available to hire from reception for burning of charcoal or Duraflame logs (but no wood).
5) Dogs ALL DOGS must be kept on a lead at ALL TIMES including on the dog walk & in the river. We expect all dog owners to clear up after their dog.
6) Extra cars To keep the site free of traffic, only 1 car is allowed per pitch. Additional cars must be left in the main carpark.
7) Wet weather During times of wet weather we may request that ALL CARS are parked in the main carpark to prevent the field from becoming muddy.
8) Supervision of Children A parent or guardian must accompany children when visiting the toilets to ensure their child’s safety & regulate their behaviour. Please be aware that the roads approaching the reception can be busy with traffic & we do not encourage children to ride bikes or scooters in these areas.