“We have been awarded the prestigious Gwobr Aur / Gold Award by Visit Wales for our unique Glamping experience, one of only a select few awarded in Wales! For “excellent customer service & high quality facilities” – come & see for yourself
NEW! Please email us directly for details of our Special Offer 2 night weekend breaks* Prices from £299 subject to availability
(*low season, subject to availability, fri & sat or sat & sun, not available to book online)
What’s included in the price?
Sleeps up to 6 people (families of 6 or 5 adults)
– Beds: Kingsize bed, 2 single beds, cupboard bed (sleeping 2 children or 1 adult), ready made for your arrival.
– Wood burning Stove
– All kitchen essentials
– Traditional slate lined cooling cupboard
– Victorian slipper bath, toilet & sink.
– Hot water
– Washing up liquid & teatowel.
– Covered veranda with Victorian clothes airer
– Private patio area
– Japanese wood fired Hot tub.
– Cast iron Chimnea barbeque
– Family picnic table
– Firelogs & kindling
(An allocation of firelogs & tealights are provided. These should be sufficient to meet the majority of your cooking & heating requirements. Further supplies are available to purchase for stoking the hot tub & barbeque.)
Please note: In line with our environmental & safety policy, we only allow the burning of reconstituted Firelogs & no burning of wood anywhere on site. Bringing your own wood poses a serious fire risk in the Caban.
Things you might like to bring:
– Food & drink (remember all your cooking will be on the stove top or barbeque.)
– Games & books
– Swimwear & beach towels for the hot tub or swimming in the River.
– Children’s wetsuits & paddling shoes.
– Torch & battery operated lantern/fairy lights
Other facilities on site:
– The Mill Bistro
– 4 star washroom facilities
– Free Wi Fi
– Children’s playarea
– Undercover toddler’s playhouse. (closed during Covid)
– Volleyball, Badminton, Basketball, Tabletennis, Pool (closed during Covid), Den Building
– Tourist Leaflets, maps, postcards
– Sweets, Icecream, Soft Drinks
– Camping essentials & pocket money toys
Available upon request:
– High chair
– Travel cot
– 4 night midweek £475
– 3 night weekend £425
– 7 nights £725
During the Covid 19 crisis our rigorous caban cleaning regime is even more rigorous! This is why we have changed our check in time to 4pm & check out by 10am as it takes the extra 2 hours to do a throrough deep clean between guests. 1st the caban is fogged using a natural virucide (think Ghostbusters!). ]Absolutley everything is cleaned with Evans virucide, & then once we have finished it is fogged again !
The Cabans are completely off grid with no electricity giving you the chance to unwind and really get away from the hustle and bustle of modern life! You may be able to access wi-fi from the Cabans but it is not guaranteed!
Click on the pictures to see them bigger and to scroll through the gallery