“We have been awarded the prestigious Gwobr Aur / Gold Award 2018 by Visit Wales for our unique Glamping experience, one of only a select few awarded in Wales! For excellent customer service & high quality facilities – come & see for yourself!”
Our Handrafted Cabans offer the perfect self contained retreat with their own kitchen, toilet, sink & bath. Each caban is spaced apart from it’s neighbour. We now have an enhanced Covid cleaning regime for your peace of mind!
for more information please contact us on 01286 678781
NEW! Please email us directly for details of our Special Offer 2 night weekend breaks* Prices from £299
(*low season, subject to availability, fri & sat or sat & sun, not available to book online)
What’s included in the price?
Sleeps up to 6 people (families of 6 or 5 adults)
– Beds: Kingsize bed, 2 single beds, cupboard bed (sleeping 2 children or 1 adult), ready made for your arrival.
– Wood burning Stove
– All kitchen essentials
– Towels Buy steroids in UK
– Traditional slate lined cooling cupboard
– Victorian slipper bath, toilet & sink.
– Hot water
– Washing up liquid, cloths & teatowels.
– Covered veranda with Victorian clothes airer
– Private patio area
– Japanese wood fired Hot tub.
– Cast iron Chimnea barbeque
– Family picnic table
– Firelogs & kindling
(An allocation of firelogs & tealights are provided. These should be sufficient to meet the majority of your cooking & heating requirements. Further supplies are available to purchase for stoking the hot tub & barbeque.)
Please note: In line with our environmental & safety policy, we only allow the burning of reconstituted Firelogs & no burning of wood anywhere on site. Bringing your own wood poses a serious fire risk in the Caban.
Things you might like to bring:
– Food & drink (remember all your cooking will be on the stove top or barbeque.)
– Games & books
– Swimwear & beach towels for the hot tub or swimming in the River.
– Children’s wetsuits & paddling shoes.
Other facilities on site:
– The Mill Bistro ( Currently closed due to Covid 19 restrictions until 5th Aug)
– 4 star washroom facilities (Currently closed due to Covid 19 restrictions)
– Laundrette ( open upon request)
– Free Wi Fi
– Children’s playarea- Open with Covid Rules!
– Undercover toddler’s playhouse. (Currently closed due to Covid 19 restrictions)
– Volleyball, Badminton, Basketball, Tabletennis, Den Building
– Tourist Leaflets, maps, postcards
– Sweets, Icecream, Soft Drinks
– Camping essentials & pocket money toys
Available upon request:
– High chair
– Travel cot
– 4 night midweek £375
– 3 night weekend £425
– 7 nights £625
Click HERE to download full price list for 2020
The Cabans are completely off grid with no electricity giving you the chance to unwind and really get away from the hustle and bustle of modern life!
Click on the pictures to see them bigger and to scroll through the gallery