T&C and Site Rules
Advanced bookings We advise that all pitches are booked in advance. A deposit of 40% is required to confirm a booking with the balance payable upon arrival.
Group bookings due to the increasingly busy nature of our site we take a maximum of 6 units in a group. As this is a family site we are unable to accept hen or stag groups or single sex groups of a similar nature.
Provisional bookings without a deposit to secure will be re-let.
Awnings, gazebos & pup tents -please pre book.
All motorhomes & campervans can only be booked onto a hardstanding pitch.
Deposits are non refundable or transferable & refunds cannot be given to visitors that depart prior to the end of their stay.
Requests While every effort will be made to allocate your booked pitch, no guarantee can be given especially during wet weather.
Bank Holidays Minimum of 3 nights stay on all pitches during Easter & Bank holidays. Visitors We welcome day visitors to the site, but please inform reception in advance of arrival. Please note, all visitor’s cars must be left in the main carpark.
During Low Season some of the site facilities are subject to reduced opening times.
Riverside Camping accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
1) Departures Pitches must be vacated by 12 noon.
2) Music No loud music at any time please from accommodation or cars.
3) Noise By dusk all children need to leave the playground &return to accommodation. Please switch off music & keep noise to a minimum between dusk-8am. (After dusk noise levels are regularly monitored by staff).
4) No Burning of wood or campfires due to risk of sparks. Barbeques are permitted to burn Charcoal or Duraflame type logs only. Please ensure these are raised off the grass using slabs provided from reception. Firepits are available to hire from reception for burning of charcoal or Duraflame type logs (but no wood).
5) Dogs ALL DOGS must be kept on a lead at ALL TIMES including on the dog walk & in the river. We expect all dog owners to clear up after their dog.
6) Cars – following positive visitor feedback we kindly request ALL cars are to be parked in the main car park for the DURATION of your stay to give more room, less mud & safer for children. Cars may be taken onto the site for set up & packing up.